Artemesia Dry Face Masks
Charcoal & Honey Mask— charcoal & clay are known for drawing out impurities, while the honey rejuvenates and hydrates the skin.
- Charcoal— helps draw out toxins and detoxifies
- Honey—a humectant with the ability to attract and retain moisture
- Australian Washed Blue Clay—regulates sebum flow and dissolves impurities on the skin
Rejuvenation Mask— leaves the skin feeling stimulated and revitalized.
- Moroccan Clay— stimulates circulation & draws out excessive oil
- Zeolite Clay— absorbs and neutralizes toxins
- Sandalwood Bark— skin repairing, known to increase circulation
Our dry masks can be customized for all skin types by the activator you
choose. For instance, coconut milk is a great hydrator for dry skin, while citrus juices are great for oily skin. Another benefit to dry masks are
they have a long shelf life and are preservative free. Each tube have
enough to make 4-6 masks.
1.Combine 2 parts mask to 1 part liquid. See suggested activators—
- Use water, coffee or tea for oily to normal skin
- Milk or cream for normal to dry skin
- Pineapple juice is a great natural exfoliate
- Add a drop of jojoba— good for all skin types
2. Apply mask to clean damp skin.
3. Start at the neck and apply in a upward motion. Avoid the eye area.
4. Allow the mask to stay on at least 20 minutes.
5. Wash the mask off with warm water.
6. Rinse with cool water to close pores, then tone and moisturize.